John Lawson’s Circus
Sunday 28th May - Saturday 3rd June
The award winning John Lawson’s Circus voted ‘Best Small Circus’, will make its return to Millets Farm Centre during the May Half-Term!
With an entirely human cast this enthralling show lasts an hour – a great family experience not to be missed!
The lineup will include from Germany Alexander and Christina on the slack-wire, Miss Chelsea laser light show, The Duo Santus unicyclying, Miss Emelia on the aerial silks, from Ethiopia Abu on the suspended perch and hat juggling, Miss Bettina on the aerial pole and of course Bippo.
Please be aware that this show does contain flashing lights and strobe lighting.
Performances at 10.00am, 12.30pm & 3pm
£8.99 per person. (Under 2’s free of charge).
Both children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket.
Tickets are not available to purchase on the day/at the tent doors so please book online in advance!
New location next to our maze field, accessed via our overflow car park. Follow signage on site when you arrive.
Other useful information:
- Featuring all new acts and totally family friendly
- Each performance lasts just over an hour
- Acts are correct at time of printing but may change nearer the actual event
- No animals take part in the Circus
- Please be aware seating is not allocated
- Both children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket
- There is disabled/wheelchair access and seating however, this is limited so please let us know in advanced
- Tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
- The John Lawson big top is a no smoking venue
- Dogs are not allowed inside the big top (of course, with the exception of all assistance dogs)
Please print your ticket out or keep on a phone/tablet to show electronically. However if you attend with just the written down reference number then please be prepared to head to the ticket booth and collect a ticket to present at the entrance to the big top as you will not be allowed into the show with just a code.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org