Carers Tickets at Millets Farm Centre
Disabled visitors are entitled to one free carers ticket to many of our events. However, the guest with the disability and any further members of their party will pay full price. We are unable to offer carers tickets to our very low capacity events/workshop.
HOW DO I ACCESS A CARERS TICKET?
Please email us a copy of your proof of disability/carer status exampled below to email@example.com before you book your tickets online. We will then send you a unique, single use, code to enter at the checkout that will discount your ticket to be free of charge. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide a code if you cannot send the document. Please allow 72 hours to receive your code, especially if you make your request at the weekend, when we are at our busiest.
For proof of disability please send ONE of the following forms of documentation:
WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO YOU REQUIRE FOR A CARERS TICKET?
For proof of disability/carer status please bring one of the following forms of documentation:
- Letter showing entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16, dated in the last 12 months.
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) letter for 16-64 year old’s, dated within the last 12 months.
- Attendance Allowance letter dated within the last 12 months.
- A Carers Allowance award letter dated within the last 12 months.
- A letter from a GP or consultant, dated within the last 12 months, confirming the need for a carer/personal assistant. Photo ID will also be required to confirm the letter relates to the visitor on entering.
- For carers bringing residents from residential homes, a letter from the home manager to confirm a day trip for residents accompanied by carers.
- Access Cards +1
Once the code has been issued all supporting documents will be deleted.
WHO CAN USE A CARERS TICKET?
A carer must be over 18 and capable of assisting the visitor who holds the disability. The carer would be expected to understand the disabled person’s condition and assist them in managing it for the duration of their visit. If you have any questions or other requirements that you would like to discuss with us in advance of your visit, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org