Santas Grotto at Webbs Garden Centre
Saturday 11th November - Sunday 24th December
- This year’s experience lasts around 45 minutes.
- Your own photography can be taken everywhere except in Santa’s lounge where professional photos only are allowed.
- We will endeavour to have an alternative Christmas-baked treat for any children who suffer with allergies. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number and allergy information.
- One jigsaw per family booking (not per child)
- Maximum number of children per booking is 7. If your group is larger than this, please book two separate slots. This is to ensure each child has plenty of time with Santa.
- Free parking on-site
Saturdays from 11th November to 16th December, 9 am – 5:15 pm
Sundays from 12th November to 17th December 9:30 am – 4 pm
Weekdays from Monday 4th December to Friday 15th December 9 am – 5:15 pm
Weekdays from Monday 18th December 8:45 am – 5:15 pm
Christmas Eve Sunday 24th December 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
1 Adult & 1 Child OR BABY = £ 26.50
2 Adults & 2 Children = £49.50
2 Adults & 3 Children = £67
2 Adults & 4 Children = £84.50
Please note – A family ticket (above) must be chosen before adding additional adults or children. Additional adults, children or babies can not be purchased as stand-alone tickets.
Additional Adult = £5
Additional Child = £18
Babies (12 months and under) = £7.25 This is only for babies added as an addition to a family ticket.
(If you have just one baby and no other children then please purchase a family ticket of 1 Adult & 1 Child otherwise the system will not allocate a session)
Free carer tickets can be provided for each paying disabled visitor. Please call 01527 86000 to book any sessions with carers.
Tickets are allocated by child. If there are 7 tickets showing, there are 7 child tickets to see Santa in that slot. If you have two children and only one ticket is showing you will need to choose a different time. Any number of adults can be added on top of the child tickets.